Mittwoch, 7. Mai 2014

Pranic Healing

Hello world!

I am sorry that I didn't post any article yesterday, but I was kind of busy getting things done. ( My car broke down last weekend in the middle of the freeway, awesome hum?!) 

So that said, today I will talk about pranic healing. I have come up with this idea because my sister's boyfriend got sick and my mother proposed him to get rid of it with pranic healing. ( She has a certificate from Master Choa Kok Sui )


Some of you might guess , 'What the hell is pranic healing?' , right? 

First of all you have to know that every human being as an energy field around them, often known as aura. This aura looks like a luminous ball of light and works like the battery of a cellphone , which means it keeps the body healthy and alive. I know this sound like some kind of sorcery but it isn't! 


Some people have the ability to actually perceive this aura and other energies 'flying' around us. Especially children have this ability. Why do you think a baby laughs of cries when it looks at you? Or why do you think young children look above you , when they 'look at you' ? Because they see your aura. So their mood changes depending on your aura to say it like that. 

Things such as stress, whether emotional or physical stress, fear, sadness, loneliness, arguments or frustrations disturb us in our life, which means that this luminous energy field dimmers, gets imbalanced and full of holes and greyish energies. But what we perceive is pain, discomfort, physical and psychological problems. And what do we do with symptoms like these? Right! We use medicine to remove our illnesses. 


Sometimes it is necessary to take medicine, but in many cases these medicines have side effects, especially when they deal with psychological issues, since the cause has not been completely cured. So it may be better to use complementary treatment, along with medicine!

Now we come to the more interesting part. 

How can Pranic Healing help me?

With Pranic healing, we are able to detect the problems and imbalances in our aura and remove them carefully using a simple technique. This technique involves no touching, no drug and anyone can learn it! 

Once our aura is balanced and bright, our physical and psychological health is guaranteed. 
So Pranic healing provides the science behind energy-based treatment, which is supported by tons and tons of researches and testimonials around the globe. 


My personal experience with pranic healing:

I am a 100% sure that you think this is complete non-sense. But as I said, my mom has been at a workshop of Master Choa Kok Sui some years ago. She has already applied pranic healing to me , my dad, and even my dog and it worked! 
Some people say that this is just because of the placebo effect. Yes, this could be a possibility, but this also goes for medicine. Even if it's because of the placebo effect, it works and it took my pain away.
But then I think, why did it also work with my dog when he sprained his ankle? I mean he didn't even know what my mom was doing. He didn't knew that she applied pranic healing to him, so he couldn't be affected by the placebo effect. And after several 'treatments' he didn't hobble anymore! 


I will give you a little 'homework' :Next time, when you look at people or at every other being, try to see their aura. Or when you look in the sky and see bright luminous balls or even colored balls , you know that you can perceive other people's aura!

If you are interested in doing a workshop, click HERE, it's the official site of Master Choa Kok Sui who lead the workshops. 
This is Master Choa Kok Sui

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen