Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014

Guilt-free Mug Cake



Hey!! 
Finally I am back from the Electric Love Festival in Salzburg (Austria). Actually we arrived on Sunday, in the afternoon, but I was so exhausted from the festival and the road trip that I only wanted to take a shower and cuddle up in our comfy bed. That's why I didn't post anything since last Tuesday. But here I am again! 

Before my exam, I told you that once I finished studying, I will focus more on my blog and especially on my preparation. Well, I spend the last two days thinking about how to make my blog a bit more personal and dynamic, and suddenly I came up with the idea of baking something again. It has been a long time since I published my last healthy recipe. So while Ken and I will have our housewarming party soon, and while I love to bake healthy but delicious things, I thought it would be a good idea to give this recipe away for my lovely readers. 
I call it the 'Guilt-Free-Mug-Cake'. It is easy to make, you don't need a lot of ingredients, and it's super time-saving too! 
Your equipment 
Dry ingredients 
Wet ingredients 
After mixing, pouring the dough in your cup 
 
Put the cup in your microwave oven 
Tadaaa, now sprinkle some decoration over it! 
You can also take a smaller cup, like espresso-sized 

So here is what you need:

Equipment:
  • A Mixer
  • A Mug (normal size will fit perfectly) 
  • A bowl 
  • A Microwave Oven 
Dry Ingredients:
  • 3 tbs oats ( I already blended them )
  • 1/2 scoop chocolate whey 
  • 2 tbs cocoa powder
  • 1/2 tbs vanilla powder
  • Shredded nuts, or anything if you want a little decoration on the cake
Wet Ingredients:
  • 1 Egg (I opted for free-range)
  • 2 tbs olive oil
  • 3 tbs low-fat milk
  • Sweetener, to taste (I took 5 drops of liquid stevia) 
And this is how to make the mug-cake:
  1. Grab your bowl , which will fit all the ingredients. 
  2. Add all of the dry ingredients first and stir to combine
  3. Follow this with the wet ingredients and stir to combine
  4. Pour your dough in your cup
  5. Place in your Microwave Oven for about 1 to 2 minutes on high. Depending in how moist you like it, and how strong your oven is
  6. And, tadaaa, your mug-cake is done
  7. Now you can top your mug-cake with whatever you like, I took shredded hazelnuts.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen