Donnerstag, 21. August 2014

Happy Birthday Sir Ken from Dumbbell

My superhero, batmaaaaan.


Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear (Sir) Ken (from Dumbbell),
Happy birthday to youuuu! 

I have to say that I am really thankful to have you in my life because you are one of the main reasons why I started hitting the gym.
When I met you almost 2 and 1/2 year ago, I wasn't doing any specific sport expect pole-dancing once in a while at home. But because of you I started to eat healthier and live healthier. I registered for a dancing school again and I payed more attention on my eating habits, because honestly they were anything but great...
The year I started dancing again was also kind of a hard year as it was also my last year in highscool and my finals were about to come, and yours too! So before summer we didn't get to see each other that often which was really hard, but I can call myself lucky to have such a good boyfriend who supported me in everything I did. When you were nominated back then I was the proudest girlfriend ever. You just made it, you reached your childhood dream and this makes me so happy for you.

After our exams, my dancing year was over too, so we decided to hit the gym, and that was when we became gym-buddies. The best thing that could ever have happened to us. We both started the 'clean eating' thing and somehow this bound us even more together.

A lot of people were curious if we managed to live together as I am a little cleaning-maniac and you are just normal ( but for me you will always be my little messy hehe). But no matter what may come, I know that I can always count on you and I hope that you know that you can always count on me. I try to be the best girlfriend you have ever had and I wish you all the best for your future plans, that you will reach every goal you set but most of all , I wish you the best health and luck in the world because you totally deserve it. 

I love you, and I will always do... Happy birthday!

Pssst, keep that secret for yourself, my boyfriend is batman hehe



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen