Montag, 3. November 2014

First Bikini-Competition

Enjoying some super delicious peach haribos


Finally I am back again...
The last days prior our competition were very stressful and as I didn't fell very good I wasn't really in the mood to post a lot on my social medias. But now that everything is over I am back on the track and thank heaven I am also feeling much better. 

I bet you can't wait for my results, but I am sorry to say that I still have to keep you on the tenterhooks.
First of all I want to thank every one who came to support me; my family, friends and people from our gym. It was a great pleasure to see you all there and I am so overwhelmed by your compliments and the motivation you gave Ken and me before stepping on stage and after. Not to forget the people that wished me luck and supported me in their very special ways, whether by motivating me on Instagram, Facebook or via Facebook-Messages. You can't imagine how thankful I am for having such a great and warm-hearted fitfam by my side. You are all amazing!

Now I deliver you from curiosity... 
Unfortunately Ken and I didn't qualify for the Mr. & Ms. Univers competition in Hamburg. But we are not sad at all and definitely not demotivated. Ken stepped on stage with a great form and that's already a success. His posing were awesome and I am very proud of him and his work during the last months and especially during the competition. Hereby I also want to give profuse thank to my lovely boyfriend for supporting, motivating and for putting up with me during our preparation. I know that I was a real grumpy-cat over the last couple of weeks and I am so thankful to have him by my side. He is really a great man and I can call myself lucky to have him as a part of my life. 

For my part, I can only say that I am very satisfied with what I brought on stage. I did my best and I am not disappointed at all. Of course it would have been the best thing ever if I qualified for the competition in Hamburg (Germany), but as it's my first competition, and like already mentioned we did the best and that's all that matters. 
I have to work even harder now, I have to train harder to bring the best out of myself. I know what the judges want, they want the 'Miss Shape' to be shredded as f***. And that's what I am going to show during the next season. 

If you want to see more pictures of my first competition, I will upload them during this evening on my Facebook-page. So don't forget to drop by. 


I wish you all a great new week, make it big. xX
I am the one with the super fancy jade/mint bikini on the right


My lovely boyfriend and me after the competition, backstage

10 Kommentare:

  1. I am sorry you did't qualify this time, but as you said it was the 1st competition! Your shape is awesome! So go go girl and beat them the next time!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you a lot sweetheart! I will do my best for the next season :) xoxox

      Löschen
  2. You look fab! Great to know that you will keep on going and challenging yourself. That's a winner's attitude!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Där hus dat top gemach an och gut ausgesinn, du war's de Star op der Bühn ganz grazil, déi anner ware mär all ze vill définéiert a riit.
    Du haas schéi Proportiounen en mega schéin Taille an e schéine Réck.
    Zu Eupen kann et vlait schon aanescht laafen, dain Body war in Shape alles aaneres wr fir mech schon ze dënn a muskulös.
    Fir den éiscjte Concours dat a 5 Méint geschafft ze hunn huet mega Respekt verdingt!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Merci villmools Sonja, daat ass wierklech ganz ganz leif vun dir :) Ech hun verschiddener och deelweis en bessi 'too much' fonnt, mee elo wessen mir waat d'jury well an dann probeieren mir daat ze ereechen, mei drechen an awer besser geformt :) Merci nach engkeier :)

      Löschen
  4. Hello Jenny! I've following your fitness journey for quite awhile, but it's a first time when I comment, well I just wanted to say that this fitness competition takes a lot of strength, not only physical, but psychologically, so what you achieved and how determined you are is amazing! Wish you all the best continuing what you love and enjoy so much!! ;))

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey , thanks you for stopping by and leaving a comment :)
      Thank you so much , I really appreciate your kind words. You are right, it is very difficult mentally and physically, but once I set a goal I want to reach it! I will work even harder now to qualify in the next season. :) xoxo

      Löschen
  5. Keep going you look amazing and I can't imagine how much motivation it takes, you have a very positive attitude you did your best and that's what matters... next time you'll do even better ;)
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much for your comment. It really takes a lot of motivation, and discipline of course, but once you see results you simply can't stop hehe. Yes I will do better for the next season :)

      xx

      Löschen