Freitag, 12. Dezember 2014

#pumpingfairy-Friday

It's #pumpingfairy-time again...weeehhh...
I am happy that I scheduled this day on Friday because I always forget what day we have haha because currently,this is what my days look like: 
  • Monday= Legday
  • Tuesday= Backshoulder/Backday
  • Wednesday= Pumpday 
  • Thursday= 2nd Legday
  • Friday= 2nd backshoulder/backday
  • Saturday= Poledanceday
  • Sunday= Restday
The gym has become such an important part of my life, and I am glad about that. I don't understand those people who lack motivation and ask people for help how to stay motivated. Get your sweet little butt up and go to the gym, that's it. Yes, sometimes even I don't want to hit the gym at all, yet I pack my gym-bag, take my pre-workout booster, get into the car and hit the road for the gym. It's as easy as that. Once your are there, the motivation will come. And believe me when I tell you that I always had the best gym-session when actually I wasn't motivated at all and didn't even want to go to the gym because I was 'too tired'.

Therefor hats off to these 9 fit-fairies that spoiled me with so many fitspirational posts on Instagram. If you also want to become a part of our gym-army, just hashtag your gym-related posts with #pumpingfairy the next time. I would be delighted if you joined us.



1. pia_fit03 has some new babies: UnderArmour Sneakers for the gym
2. nillesjulie had prawns with bell pepper, avocado and rice for lunch
3. caro_rouge also has new trainingshoes
4. t.vani08 has done a 5k run in the morning with her fluffy ball and had some oats afterwards
5. flouwelsch was in the newspaper, congratulations again!
6. carolegoerend took a 10km-run-selfie
7. lauragetsfit.14 tried out my coconut-macaroon recipe and enjoyed them as a little evening-snack
8. dariareiter I welcome you to our little army!
9. b_lume enjoyed a super healthy turkey sandwich. Looks so delicious! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen